House to let in Almere (Amsterdam)
- location: Almere Literatuurwijk
- agent fees: none
- available: from March Protected content
- parking: available
- furnished: yes
- heating type : city heating
- bedrooms: 3 double, 1 single
- price: Eur Protected content
- living area: Protected content
- garden: front and rear
- terraced house
- proof of income
- work contract
- You will need to be 18 or over
- 1 month's deposit
- Bus stop (0.5 km)
- Train station Muziekwijk (1 km)
Under 4 years:
- Ik en jij Peuterspeelzaal (1 km)
- Ridderspeelzaal kindergarten (0.5 km)
- Child care centre (kinderopvang) Baloe (0.45 km)
- Vuur Vogel (Boventoon) (0.8 km)
- Letterland International and National Primary school (1 km)
Protected content primary school (0.8 km)
- Baken Trinitas Gymnasium (1.1 km)
- Nautilus College (0.6 km)
- International School Almere (Het Baken) (2.4 km)
- International School Hilversum Protected content , 25 minutes by car)
- International School Amsterdam (ISA Protected content , 25 minutes by car)
Health & care
- Flevo Hospital (3.5 km)
- Dentist/ Pharmacy/ Doctors / Physiotherapist (Health care centre Archipel) (0.7 km)
- Albert Heijn (1 km)
- Vomar (0.6 km)
- Plus (1.5 km)
Fitness centre (0.6 km)
Snackbar (0.6 km)
Restaurant (1 km)
Horse riding school Manege pampushout (1.5 km)
Extra curricular activities such as swimming centres, karate centres, scouting, choir group, church and many more local amenities are all within walking distances.
The front garden is both paved and structured with borders. The toilet, meter cupboard and stairwell in the hall seperated by a glass door lead to the bright living room that is furnished with contemperory furniture. The ground floor comes with easy-to-clean tile flooring and aluminium sliding doors to the rear garden. The functional kitchen is equipped with various kitchen appliciances. The rear garden features a garden tap, electric canopy, fences, garden lightings and a detached shed. Access to the rear garden is also through the back alley. This manicured garden faces south east.
1st floor: laminate flooring landing with 2 bedrooms. The spacious master bedroom Protected content metres) which has been recently renovated is on the garden side. The other room is situated adjacent.
2nd floor: laminate flooring landing with access to bathroom with sink, shower, toilet, bathroom furniture, and washing machine. The good size 3rd and 4th bedrooms, Protected content 10 square metres respectively) are situated here, each facing opposite ends of the house. The family friendly property is in vicinity to public transport, schools and local amenities.
From the residential district Literatuurwijk you reach highway A1, A6 and A27 within minutes.
The rental price does not include the cost of gas, water, electricity, TV, Internet and local taxes.
For further details, please contact
Email: Protected content