International B2B Sales manager, Pan Europe (Amsterdam)
Management Events is an international growth company. We have a proven unique business concept that gathers top level decision makers and solution providers/professional service companies - delivering value for all parties. Watch the video to find out more: Protected content
We are now looking for result-oriented and proactive International B2B Sales Managers for our Pan-European Events (D-A-CH region). Start your career by joining our fast-growing company in our Helsinki, Amsterdam, Munich or Berlin office!
International B2B Sales manager, Pan European Events (D-A-CH region)
- taking part in setting up a new business line and have the opportunity to show and develop your entrepreneurial skills!
- building a new international client portfolio with a strong focus on the DACH region
- helping the ICT Solution Providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 1– 3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of building a new client portfolio
- Flexibility and independent working style
- Readiness to travel on a regular base ( Protected content )
- Fluent in both English and German
What can we offer you?
- International and family-like atmosphere, where we enjoy working together towards our targets. See the video: What's it like to work at ME?
- Thorough sales training in our international B2B Sales Academy
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and build a career in our international growth organization!
If you think we can be your dream workplace, please submit your application in English via the link below and attach your CV with salary request as soon as possible.
Please note we process applications as they come and also make recruitment decisions as soon as the best fit comes along. If you are interested in this job, apply before it is too late!
For more information:
Annekatrin Endter ( Protected content ) will answer well-prepared inquiries during office hours.
Read more about us at: