Unit description The Consolidation & Reporting department is at the core of the financial team of Atradius. The department works closely with the Group Provisioning Team, Corporate Finance and Group Control. The Consolidation & Reporting team, currently consisting of seven professionals, is responsible for the external financial accounting for the Group (IFRS and Solvency II), shareholder reporting and the legal consolidation. Furthermore, the unit is responsible for setting-up and maintaining the Atradius accounting and reporting manuals.
Currently, the unit finds itself in a very dynamic and changing environment and is participating in a number of projects. One of the key projects is the implementation of the Solvency II reporting requirements which will enable Atradius to comply with new European insurance regulations.
The Consolidation & Reporting department is responsible for pillar 3 ” Reporting and Disclosures” . The team is responsible for the analysis of the future reporting requirements and implementing of the specific Atradius solutions. The analysis is performed on: the Solvency and Financial Condition Report (SFCR), Regular Supervision Report (RSR) and Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRT’s) for our EU regulated entities, being Netherlands, Ireland and Spain.
The selection of the reporting tool has already been made, IBM Cognos FSR has been acquired. This tool will be used for all the regulatory reports as well as for the IFRS reports of the different companies.
The data needed for the reporting is stored or will be stored in a centralized Oracle database under responsibility of IT. An important step is the implementation of the IBM Cognos FSR tool and connection of this tool with the centralized Oracle database which contains or will contain the regulatory data.
The Reporting Manager Solvency II will be involved in this project work and after completion responsible for the Solvency II reporting to the council of Supervisors.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Project work to create a Solvency II reporting environment
• Follow the Solvency II publications of the European insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) and analyse the impact for Atradius
• Follow the Solvency II publications and information meetings of the Dutch central Bank (DNB) and analyse the impact for Atradius
• Supporting the preparation of internal and external reports on the regulatory position of Atradius, according to Atradius guidelines and procedures
• Contributing to the development and enhancement of corporate procedures and guidelines for the Solvency closing process
• Maintaining and updating the technical Solvency II accounting policies for the Group.
The Reporting Manager Solvency II will report directly to the Manager Consolidation & Reporting.
Job requirements and personal skills
• University degree in Accounting/Finance or comparable
• A number of years of experience in corporate reporting in an international insurance organisation
• Experience that can attribute to the Solvency II implementation
• Knowledge of Reporting tools (e.g. IBM Cognos FSR) is beneficial
• Accustomed to working in a complex and challenging environment
• Accustomed to work in projects with different stakeholders
• Strong analytic skills and the capacity to go also into the detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English and Dutch; other languages beneficial
• Can do attitude
• Ready to learn and develop
• Ready to share knowledge
What we can offer
• A great and challenging place to work - dynamic, transparent and informal
• An environment for our people where they can realise professional growth
• Attractive terms and conditions: salary in line with market conditions, 13th month, variable pay scheme, pension scheme etc.
• Being involved in a wide scale of reporting issues.
• Gives you an opportunity to get a unique overview over all aspects of the company and the chance to work closely with other key units like Group provisions, Group Risk Management and Corporate Finance within Atradius.
• Work in a very international working place
• Good career opportunities
If interested send me your CV and Motivation letter to Protected content