Junior Editor (Internship is an option) (Amsterdam)
Junior Editor (Internship is an option)
This multinational company operates a Real Estate digital marketplace publishing commercial real estate news, features and targeted annual real estate books for a C-Level target audience.
To develop professional editorial skills in developing and publishing sought-after professional content specific to the Real Estate Industry. Work will be conducted in a young, energetic environment where there is ample growth opportunity as your editorial skills develop;
We provide you with the opportunity to develop industry-specific knowledge in the growing commercial and retail real estate sectors;
• Entry level for a Junior Editor.
• If you are applying for the internship – 400€ gross per month (based on 5 days a week) for a period of 6 months.
Collaborate with other editorial and traffic team members to collect, sort and post press releases; write trend articles, promote the company and its clients through our various publications, online news as well as through social media channels. Specifically:
• Regularly analyse market information such as market trends and consumer behaviour;
• Contribute and augment entries enriching our industry-specific database;
• Help optimize existing processes and campaigns;
• Produce correspondence and text productions (write, edit, proofread and revise content)
• Focus on social media and online offerings to communicate with our readership;
• Research, research and more research to obtain well-placed, high-quality editorial content as well as analysing results. Did we mention research?
• Native or near native English speaker (all our publications are in English);
• You must possess excellent written communication skills. Writing samples required for evaluation;
- E.g. blogs, posts, edited texts, published articles, etc.;
• Strong attention to detail IS A MUST;
• Knowledgeable with various social media channels and have had blogging and posting experience;
• Currently studied or studying Journalism, Communications or PR at a university;
• Strong communicator with fantastic interpersonal and writing skills;
• Skilled in working with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel;
• Service and client-oriented mindset.
• Experience writing for either online publications or in hardcopy;
• Comfort with fast-paced environments and possess strong abilities to think-through, plan, and execute multiple projects;
• Understand retail and commercial real estate marketing.
• Results driven and innovative thinkers are highly valued; a focus on client interests is essential;
• Meticulous and accurate with output you generate;
• Talent for writing texts with a clear call to action/marketing intent;
• You are creative, assertive and not afraid to show initiative;
Available to join us for at least 6 months, preferably for 5 days a week. (When applying for an internship)
Hours per week: 40 hours
You should be based in or around Amsterdam with an EU status.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to Protected content
- See more at: Protected content