Join now

Learn Dutch with me (private classes)! (Amsterdam)

๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐——๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต? ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†!

Learn Dutch with me! Dutch people will no longer reply in English when you try to speak Dutch with them!

๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
I have lived in the Netherlands for 14 years, in Germany for 10 years, and 3 years in Mexico (Spanish speaking).
Also, I have always spoken a lot of English and was the best in this subject in my final year of high school.
Over the years, I have taught English, Spanish, Dutch, and German to several people.

I let you speak and write the language yourself as much as possible so that your active vocabulary grows quickly. After all, active vocabulary is much better than passive vocabulary!

I pay close attention to the balance between fun and learning.
I prefer to adapt my lessons to you, as spontaneously as possible.
However, I always have material (and a book) to fall back on for each lesson. We always start with a homework discussion.
The class lasts 45 minutes - an ideal time span for optimal concentration!

I also teach the following languages:

German: an economically important language, beautiful but complicated. I'll make it simple for you!
Spanish: repare for your vacation or trip to Spain/Latin America!
English: so you really learn to speak and understand it!

๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜†: You will pay for the first lesson once you decide to continue taking classes with me.

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€:
Spanish: โ‚ฌ21; group of two: โ‚ฌ12.6 per person
German: โ‚ฌ22; group of two: โ‚ฌ13.2 per person
English: โ‚ฌ18; group of two: โ‚ฌ10.8 per person
Dutch: โ‚ฌ20; group of two: โ‚ฌ12 per person

๐—ฃ.๐—ฆ. ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€:
Dรฉsirรฉe: โ€œA language lesson from Christiaan is always a party. The fun lesson has plenty of room for personal input and connections to my daily life. He also keeps an eye on my progress. You notice he speaks several (I believe 4) languages, for example when he helps you to connect your mother tongue with the language you are learning, sometimes also using other languages you know. In short: it is fun and educational to receive language lessons from someone who both teaches and also likes the language.โ€

Ximena: โ€œI took German lessons with Christiaan and within a few classes I was able to make phrases and understand some phrases. I think his method is very effective and makes the classmate have an active role in the learning process.โ€

Jesรบs: โ€œExcellent! I had the opportunity to learn and practice languages for several months. The time dedication and the content he took with every lesson were accurate. Very clear and easy to explain, always using examples that I could use during my daily personal and professional life. Sometimes I didn't understand, but he would always pause and focus on these issues with patience and providing different and easier examples. To have him lead my learning at my times is very valuable for me and always appreciated.โ€

Jocelyn: โ€œAs a student who started studying English from zero, I recommend Christiaan language lessons because of three main reasons. First, his classes integrate writing, speaking, and reading, so that you develop the three skills at the same time. Second, he plans the lessons based on your abilities and the difficulties you might encounter when learning. This means that each lesson is personalised. Third, Christiaan wants you to have fun during the lessons, which means he will choose topics of your interest to practice. In this way, you learn the vocabulary you need to express yourself while enjoying the material content. Highly recommended!โ€

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners