The Ireland Netherlands Business Association continues its series of content-driven networking sessions with our next Business Breakfast, in association with Veolia Nederland B.V., which will be held at the Krasnapolsky Hotel in Amsterdam on 21 April, Protected content .
The topic for discussion this time will be 'The future of the biobased and circular economy in The Netherlands', and we are delighted to have as our guest speaker Daan Dijk (**profile below), Director Biomaterials Supply Chain Rabobank, who will be joined by Hildagarde McCarville, CEO Veolia Nederland B.V. to broaden the discussion, and there will be plenty of time for Q&A.
Aside from an opportunity to hear from an expert on sustainability, the breakfast promises to provide an early morning of lively networking.
08: Protected content and networking
08: Protected content breakfast open
08: Protected content starts, followed by Q&A until around 9:30
±09:45 event ends.
The event is free to attend for paid up members of the INBA. Non-members will pay €10, to be deducted from annual membership fees should you join INBA before 30 April, Protected content INBA.nl for membership info).
As spaces are limited I encourage you to register this week by sending an email with your details to: Protected content
Daan Dijk studied Chemical Physics at the Universities of Groningen and Tel Aviv (MSc, Protected content . He worked as a researcher and consultant in the energy sector for nearly 20 years. In Protected content joined Rabobank where he is currently Director Biomaterials Supply Chain. His focus is on bio-renewables and clean tech business.
Recent assignments /memberships include a.o.
-The Dutch Bio-Renewables Business Platform
- Scientific Committee of the Bio Based Industries Public Private Partnership
- The Sustainable Biomass Commission in the Netherlands, Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment. The Netherlands
- Member of the Scientific & Technological Board Biobased Economy (WTC), Ministry of Economic Affairs . The Netherlands
- Steering committee of the Deloitte Global Fermentation Study Protected content
- Chair supervisory board of a regional clean tech fund in the Netherlands
- Advisory board Renewable Energy Innovation, Ministry of Economic affairs
In Protected content was awarded the UNEP-FI Carbon Leadership Award.