Join now

looking for a job in Amsterdam

Hi everyone
in the last 3 months I am looking for a job in Amsterdam, through a job sites on the Internet. Every day I get negative responses, I beginning to lose all my hopes that I will ever find a job here. it seems to me like I'm lost in a labyrinth and I do not see anywhere anyone to tell me the right way , how to get out .The biggest problem is that I do not speak Dutch. I have Greek nationality I have a European passport and very quickly and easily I registered and received my BSN number. I was born in the former Yugoslavian precisely in Bosnia There I finished elementary and high school. So that the Greek Serbian Croatian and Bosnian my native languages, and all this languages ​​as well as English I speak fluently, read and write. I finished the applied art high school department of textile design 'm studying at the Academy of Arts in the Department of Graphic Design. I am involved in art painting, but would like to find a permanent job any type of job. I have experience in retails I worked in shops such as Max Mara, Benetton and others...also work part-time as a representative and translator of Greek municipalities in tourism fairs across Europe and the Balkans. I worked as a translator for the European military forces during the war in Bosnia also. I'd like to share my concerns with you, dear friends, and I'd love to hear from you any advice.

Amsterdam Forum