Join now

Looking for a next challenge in Amsterdam!

Hi everyone!!!

I am finishing my studies in Tourism Management, and I am urgently looking for a job in Amsterdam to start from August/September.

The studies I am finishing right now at the European Master in Tourism Management, which encompassed academic qualifications and sharing life with a multicultural team in five different countries including Denmark, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain and China, have helped me to excel in my multicultural sensibility and adaptability to any working and social environment thus allowing me to develop a personality of great communication and networking skills for creating and maintaining great team working and client relations.

I have management experience working as a Marketing Coordinator for a German Bank where I was literally thrown in stormy waters where I learnt how to swim with such ease because I faced every challenge with passion and full dedication as planning, organizing and executing campaigns, projects, events, direct promotions, advertising presentations, and meetings; developing marketing and PR plans, implementing and conducting follow-up of action plans and strategies; developing schedules and assignments; maintaining open communication lines with all organizations and liaising with stakeholders, clients, beneficiaries, and the media; as well as creating and designing promotional media in audio, video, and print formats, including PR support. I know what it means to work flexible hours and what it takes to deliver quality while working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and events simultaneously, and how to cope under pressure to meet deadlines.

I do not want to limit myself to a single industry, so if you have any information about a company that needs this type of profile at the moment, I would appreciate a lot if you get in touch with me!

Protected content

Thanks once again and have a wonderful day!
See you in Amsterdam! :)

Bojana

Amsterdam Forum