Join now

Looking for a Temporary Job in Amsterdam

Hello,

My name is Bruna Muricy. I come from Rio de Janeiro and am going to spend two months in Amsterdam. Meanwhile I am very interested in working.

I am a student in environmental Engineering here in PUC. I am very interested in the planets cause and in helping. Therefore, I participate in projects here that help reflorest devastaded areas and have certificate in sustainability and environmental planning.

Besides engineering, I am also very intersted in comunication. I speak four languages: portguese, english, german and french - only french is no fluent. And am a practitioner in NeuroLinguistic Programmation - i have a diploma - and took courses like Transicional Analysis. This makes me very good in dealing with people and children. I am also very kind and patience.

Not to mention that I am very good with animals. I spend a good part of my life in a farm, Riding horses. I was brazil champion on long distance riding and jumping. I would be very happy on working with that.

Any kind of job you might have lasting two months (July- September), is good! I can work and a seller in a store (already did in a brasilian brand called Osklen) or as a baby sitter or as waiter, Horse rider. I also have Italian passport what makes the hiring easier!
Thank you for your attention!
Bruna C Muricy

Amsterdam Forum