Streative Branding is looking for talented individuals to join our core-team. More specifically, an Office Manager Extraordinaire.
You are: on-line, offline, curious, wired, networked, culturally connected, strategic, intuitive, and a creative communicator with excellent English skills.
We are: passionate real-life observers and innovative brand storytellers. Streative creates exclusive, tailored, strategic trend intelligence – from glossy bespoke magazine-style reports for Nike and Estee Lauder to MTV-style documentaries for Bacardi. But it doesn’t stop there… our strategic consulting and trend intelligence fuels award winning innovation, design, global lectures, brand strategy, and event marketing for brands like Skype, Telefonica, Philips, O2, Starbuck's and more.
We’re looking for an upbeat, intuitive Office Manager/Junior Project Manager/Assistant PA. Yes, we know, a lot to ask within one role therefore your ability to multi-task and hyper communicate is a must. If you thrive in a fast paced, ever changing, organic environment, then consider dropping us a line.
You’ve got at least 2 years experience working in an agency, brand or business environment. You can sift through and prioritize daily and weekly client and staff requests, manage the office agenda, help with event planning, travel, partner recruitment, new business development, desk research, client presentation layout and copy editing, manage our website content, and assist our CEO and project managers. So you'll basically act as a Jack of Trades!
You are globally networked, self-motivated, organized and accurate. And that's not all: You have a talent for multitasking, are able to think on your toes and are willing to work beyond 6pm when deadlines loom. And you’ll have to do it all in English – so woo us with your language acumen.
• Seeking full-time employment
• Organized, accurate, detailed, honest, professional and discreet
• Have 2 years of corporate business or agency experience and preferably a BA in business administration
• Are tech savvy and can manage Google apps for business, develop e-flyers, manage the basic admin on a website, and of course know PowerPoint, Word and Excel inside out
• Ideally have knowledge of html and java script
• You can handle deadlines, timelines and pressure
• Are a fantastic communicator and efficient problem solver
• Have an excellent command of the English language (written + spoken)
• Are a team player and thrive in a dynamic, creative environment and are willing and able to learn
• Are flexible and can multi-task with several projects at once
• Already have in your possession legal working papers for Holland (we cannot consider candidates who do not already have this)
• Based in or close to Amsterdam, where we are located
If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you. Please email Protected content