Looking for Customer Care Agents - Many Languages! (Amsterdam)
As a customer care employee you will report to a Team Leader in customer care.
As a customer care employee you are responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
We are looking for the following langauges:
* Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mails and fax;
* Handle sales requests by phone and e-mail;
* Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
* Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
* Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
* Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent commercial selling skills;
* Problem solving;
* Experience with internet and hotel industry;
* Sense of responsibility;
* Independent and customer friendly.
* Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and Dutch, Arabic, Mandrin, German, Swedish, Danish, Italian, Japanese, Turkishor French;
* MBO level or higher;
* Available Full-time (40hrs) and flexible in your schedule starting on October 24th.
What Booking.com will offer You!!!
* A gross salary of EUR 1.700,- based on 40 hours;
* International working environment;
* Convenient office location in the center of Amsterdam;
* 8% holiday money paid in May of every year;
* 26 holidays per year on full time bases;
* Monthly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
* 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
* 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
* 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
* Travel Allowance.
Interested? Please visit Protected content