Join now

Looking for native speakers of Mandarin (Amsterdam)

Dear All,

I am posting to ask whether you would like to help the Music Cognition Group, from the University of Amsterdam, by participating in a short listening experiment in Mandarin on the function of tone in music and language.

We are currently finalizing the design of a new and exciting study for which we really need your help. For this experiment we are looking for non-musician native speakers of Mandarin. The experiment itself comprises of a simple listening task that will take approximately 60 minutes to complete in our lab in the centre of Amsterdam. For your help we can offer a modest fee of 10 Euro an hour, next to our gratitude, of course.

You might know the Music Cognition Group from previous experiments we did in China [1]. I will be more than happy to tell you more about the current study after the experiment, not to have it influence the results.

If you’re interested, simply send me a short 'I'm interested' here or via email ( Protected content ) and I will contact you as soon as possible! Additionally, if you happen to know of other people who might be interested in participating, please send this message along.

Sincerely,

乔伊

(Joey Weidema)

[1] Protected content

Amsterdam Forum