Join now

Looking for someone to share my apartment (Amsterdam)

The apartment is located near RAI and the exact adress is Weenahof, Protected content ( Protected content ). It is Protected content walking distance to the tram stops (number 4 and 5) and to the RAI metro&train station. Close to Beatrix and Amstel Parks.
8 minutes to Schiphol via train and 15 minutes to City Center via Bike.

It is a Protected content comfortable apartment (approximately Protected content . Bathroom, living room and kitchen is quite big. There are 2 sleeping rooms. There is a storage where you can put your bike in. All kind of utilities are (washing machine, dishwasher, TV, refrigerator etc.) available for your use.
And the house is fully furnished.

The room for rent is 8 sqrmtr. There is a single bed, a closet and a table available in the room. But you might rearrange the room through your needs as well.

Price for rent is Protected content . It is all inclusive (internet, heating, electricity, water etc...). No deposit is required. Available from 27th of July.
Registration is possible.

I am looking for someone who is clean, friendly and openminded.

Briefly about me, I have started living in Amsterdam 4 months ago, (so it would be nice find to someone like me started his life recently in Amsterdam who works or studies), I am an easygoing and fun person, 26 years old-male; working in an international bank. I like cooking, going out with friends, attending international expat meetings, cycling vs...

For any further questions of yours, please do not hesitate to contact with me.

It is possible to arrange viewings at every evening after 6pm. Just send me an email with the brief information about yourself then accordingly we will arrange the meeting.

mobile number: Protected content

photos are available on request or can be found on below link:
Protected content