Join now

Lovely and bright apartment near Oosterpark (60m2) (Amsterdam)

Hi all,
I’m renting out my beautiful, spacious and light apartment. My fully furnished one-bedroom apartment is located in a very quite street (Commelinstraat) in the heart of the vibrant "Dapperbuurt" (Amsterdam-East/Center), a few walking-minutes from the famous Dapper-market, the Oosterpark, the railway station (Amsterdam-Muiderpoort) and various bus and tram-stops. Parking possible in the street, with permit.
The apartment is on the 1st floor and has an oak floor througout. The large sitting/dining room also has a nice seperate office corner with desk. Bedroom with comfortable kingsize Auping-bed (new mattresses) and build-in wardrobe. Semi-open plan fully equiped kitchen with breakfast corner. Bathroom with shower, sink and washing-machine. Seperate toilet. There are two really nice and sunny balconies and access to a big beautiful communal garden. The apartment is clean and turn-key, everything you need is in it, just bring your clothes...

No pets, no smoking. Registration is mandatory.
It is available as from now, contract min. 1 year/ max. 2 years.
Rent directly from owner, no agency-fees. Rent €1550,- pm, excl. bills (g/w/e/tv/internet :approx €170,- total)

For more information and pictures and/or a viewing please contact me at:
Protected content

Summary
Bright and spacious apartment in quiet street in ‘hip and happening’ Amsterdam-East. €1550,- (excl)
• 60 m2
• Fully furnished and equiped
• Registration mandatory
• Suitable for: single/couple
• Sharing: not allowed
• Bedrooms: 1
• Bathrooms: 1 (shower)
• Separate toilet
• Floor: 1st
• Extern: 2 Balconies and a communal garden
• Fast WiFi
• Available from: 1 September Protected content later
• Area: Amsterdam-East/Center
• Price: € 1.550 excl. bills
• Bills: approx €170 p/m total
• Deposit: 2 months
• Commission: no commission, no fees for tenants.
• Rental period: minimum 1 year, maximum 2 years
• Pets: not allowed
• Smoking: not allowed

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners