Luxury Apartment in quiet street in the middle of the Historic old center of Amsterdam close to Canals, Museums, Restaurants, Shops, Anne Frank house, etc.
· Very central and luxurious 3 room apartment
· Large livingroom with dining corner, open kitchen, spacious bedroom, bathroom, toilet, and small second bedroom/ office
· 70 m2
· First floor apartment, small balcony at the front facing south, and large balcony on the back with nice view on the inner gardens
· Very quiet street behind the Prinsengracht
· For a fixed 3-month period, Nov + Dec + Jan
· € 1.150 per month, including all; furniture, utilities, internet, everything
· The Amstelveld and Utrechtsestraat right around the corner, and the Kalverstraat, Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein at walking distance
· Close to the 'Pijp' and Albert Cuypstraat
· Trams to the Central Train station and all directions of the city stop at the end of the street
From Wikipedia: "The Amsterdam Canal District is a neighborhood of Amsterdam, Netherlands. The seventeenth-century canals of Amsterdam (in Dutch: 'Grachtengordel'), located in the heart of Amsterdam, was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in August Protected content . The area around the city's main canals - Singel, Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsensgracht - is an international icon of urban planning and architecture, that is still intact after four centuries."