Join now

Luxurious, fully furnished flatshare - Master bedr (Amsterdam)

Views

Hi Everybody,

Due to a late cancellation, I'm again offering the master bedroom (~20m2) in a beautifuly modern, spacious and fully furnished apartment to a young professional starting the 1st of Feb (tomorrow..).

The apartment is roughly 100m2 big and has all amenities you could want. White leather couches, hardwood floor, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub, coloured LED-strips along the walls, big balcony for summers, washing machine/dishwasher, huge flatscreen and even a fire place. The biggest bedroom is vacant containing a large two-person bed and tons of closets.

It is located in the Carnapstraat on the 5th floor, conveniently located in walking distance from Lelylaan trainstation/Metro, in walking distance of tram stations and the Ring is a 800m drive.

I'm looking for a young professional, interested in longer term stay. The room is available from the 1st of Feb. If you're interested, please send me an email and tell me a bit about yourself, we can meet up afterwards for a viewing.

Best regards,
Malik.

P.s. Protected content bare rent, including utilities it will come down to roughly Protected content . No couples.

Amsterdam Forum