Join now

Multilingual Colombian woman seeking work (Amsterdam)

Hello everybody,
I’ve been living in both The Netherlands and Mallorca for the last 5 years. Together with a business partner I managed 5 restaurants in Mallorca but last year I decided to move fulltime to The Netherlands. The goal now is to make a change in my profesional life. I started a new business as a freight forwarder doing the logistics for companies who wants to export to Latin American and primarily to Colombia. I also work in other business development areas in biodiesel, freight forwarding and more.

At this moment I would like to find a part time job where I can gain more experience in business development and ideally combine it with my own company. I have a broad mix of intercultural skills, am a true go getter and networker and am always on the look out for new opportunities. I am a native Spanish speaker and also speak business-level English, Dutch and Portuguese.

Please contact me if you know of any opportunities or know someone who does. I will gladly reward you with some fine South American cooking, wine, music and more :)

Amsterdam Forum