Join now

Need a proffy & hard working employee? That' me!) (Amsterdam)

Hi everyone!

My name is Mariam and I have just relocated to Amsterdam from Kazan (Russia) with my husband and I am now looking for a job in Amsterdam or Amstelveen.
I worked in Russia as head of sales deppartment ( it was retail envirement). But my job experience began as soon as I entered my University). For these 7 years I have been climbing through career lathers. I worked in Administrative field (Administrative management of TV projects in Armenia ("Got Talent"-это "Минута Славы").
As in Armenia and Russia it is very big plus to be experienced in several fields, after I began to worked in HR in a big Armenian holding, gained experience, passed certification and trainings in Germany.

Then In Protected content was offered to arrange staff and sales in an event planning start-up agency and began to work in the position of General manager. I worked there very successfully.

But my husband had to leave for Russia by his job and I left with him. In Russia I began to work in b2b retail in the position of sales manager. After a few month as I had exp.of business managing (including sales) i was promoted to head of sales deppartment.

And now we are in Amsterdam (again by my husband's job Protected content I am now searching for a suitable position.
I speak English, Russian, Armenian.

Would be very happy and thankful if you find smth suitable for in the company you are working in.

You can check out my prpfessional skills and experience via Linkedin ( Protected content ) or you can send me your email address in order I could provide you with my CV, recommendation letters and diplomas' and certifications' copies.