Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
• Track and Trace OM Export Files and reporting
• Prepare various documents for international transportation.
• Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers (carriers, trucking companies etc) and customers’ vendors.
• Ensure accurate and timely branch, client and vendor billing.
• Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
• Ensure documents are timely produced and sent
• Interact with our customers in arranging their international export shipments, meeting customer service standards.
• Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies/requirements.
• Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
• Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per the DLSOP.
• Meet KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
• Monitor shipment reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
• Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
• Work closely with OM management branches to ensure client-specific OM processes are followed
• Work with OM Manager to consistently monitor various shipment reports such as PO status reports, EDE reports, exception reports & daily status reports to ensure 100% data integrity and timeliness.
• Escalation of problems to OM Manager when necessary
• Meets company standards of 52 hours training per year per employee.
• Attend training classes when required.
• Complete mandatory training when required.
• Proactively promote the company’s cultural attributes.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
• 1 year of industry specific qualification (country specific).
• Good market and product knowledge.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
• Proactive, strong organizational skills.
• Attention to detail
• Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
• Hazardous Materials certification (preferred).
• Fluent in English.
Please keep in mind this position is available in Barendrecht (Rotterdam area). Please contact me directly for further details.