Join now

Photography 101! Learn to love your camera! (Amsterdam)

Have a point and shoot camera and want to improve your photography? Did you get an DLSR (a what?) BIG digital camera and the only bottom you use is automatic!!! Well I am here to help you! I am teaching a Photography Protected content , not your boring ‘principals of photography’ class but a down to earth, hands on photography class! I promise than in one day you will improve exponentially and will start loving photography as much as I do! I will teach you:

• The 3 most important components of a photo: (aperture, shutter speed, ISO) no worries by the end of the day you will be speaking in photo lingo ;)

• Composition rules: I will give you tips on how to make your pictures more appealing and interesting.

• Lighting principles: I will teach you how to look at light so you can take amazing pictures and take your photography to the next level.

If you know a little bit of photography but are not too comfortable playing around with the camera, I will make sure that by the time you leave you will NEVER use automatic EVER again!

And if you are a newbie I will teach you to see your camera as much more than a machine to capture moments but as a tool to make art!

I am planning to giving this workshop at the end of February beginning of March, now I am looking for interest. Will most likely be in Amsterdam, although if I get a minimum of 5 people I can come to your place too.

Please contact me at Protected content and let me know if you are interested. Price is 50 for a full day of classes with videos, handouts and practice ending with a critic session and tips on how to go forward if you are thinking of making photography more than a hobby. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Amsterdam Forum