Join now

Professional Dog Sitter in Amsterdam

Are you in need of someone to watch your dog when you go out of town?
I will care for most dogs but because of our Amsterdam stairs, if your doggie is a senior and can’t climb our stairs, than I have to limit the size of the dog to what I can comfortably and safely carry, about 20 lbs.

I started my dog sitting business for other people who are like me, hesitant about leaving their senior/special needs dogs with doggie daycare places that are filled with overly active dogs and who require more ‘one on one’ attention than what crowded doggie daycare places can provide.

I offer a safe alternative. I love dogs and have been a responsible pet owner for over 25 years and am a very trustworthy, attentive, and loving sitter.

I provided hospice care to both of my senior dogs in their final days and have years of experience administering homeopathic remedies, herbal supplements, and conventional medicine (when necessary) to my 4-legged children.

My husband and I have a very peaceful, loving, and quiet home near Vondel Park. We are a chemical-free and earth friendly couple into organic foods and a healthy, natural lifestyle. We gladly welcome your doggie into our home.
Email me here if interested. Thank you.
Michelle D'Amico Rosenthal.

Protected content
Protected content

Amsterdam Forum