Join now

Room available in Amsterdam, from Sept. 18th 2016

Room available or rent from September 18th! Can be rented by a single professional.

I am leaving Amsterdam and am looking for a new mate for my three other house mates (2 female, 1 male) share a very nice house with garden (!), garden shed, fully fitted kitchen, living room, bathroom and separate toilet, washing-mashine, dryer, dishwasher, new fridge & freezer. Space for parking bicycle in front of the house. Looking for someone who is planning to stay for a longer period. It’s a quite, clean household, all professionals, no party lifestyle. We have a weekly cleaning schedule.

The room is ca 10m2, on the second floor, very bright, quiet. Location: Bocholtstraat, Nieuw Sloten (South West Amsterdam). Easily accessible by public transport: Tram 2, Bus 69 to Schiphol Airport Protected content . Henk Sneevlietweg Metro station (lines Protected content walking distance. To Museumplein: 12 Min, to Centraal Station: 30 Min by tram. Jogging path just round the house, beautiful large park and lake within 10 min walking distance.

The room is partially furnished: wardrobe, desk, chair, bedside table. It is possible to buy a shelf and a chest of drawers from me (both IKEA).

Rent €570.00 per month including gas, electricity, water, internet. Excluding costs for household expenses (toilet paper etc). Security Deposit € Protected content required. It is refunded at the end of the lease term. Registration possible/required.

For further information please contact me at Protected content . Looking forward to hearing form you:-) Christine

Amsterdam Forum