Join now

Room available in Luxurious apartment (sept - feb) (Amsterdam)

Dear all,

As I'm heading out to Istanbul for a 6 month period to work on a few projects, I'm looking to sublet my room in a very sexy apartment for the period of 1st Sep to Feb Protected content .

The 100m2 apartment situated in Lelylaan,Carnapstraat Protected content , in a modern building with elevators on the 5th floor. 5 mins walk to Metro, Tram and Train. 10mins by train, 17mins by tram to Central and 7mins by train to Schipol.

Fully furnished with basically all amenities you could want and more! White leather couches, hardwood floor, huge bathroom with jacuzzi bathtub, coloured LED-strips along the walls, big balcony for summers, washing machine/dishwasher, huge flatscreen and even a fire place.

I'm looking for a young professional or student, interested in short term stay. The room is available from the 1st of September. If you're interested, please send me an email and tell me a bit about yourself, we can meet up afterwards for a viewing. No Couples.

For pictures, either mail me, or check out my add at.

Protected content

Contact me at Protected content

Best regards,

Edit: The expatriates ad says Adam, he's my roomie I left behind. I offered to post up here to contact you fine people on his behalf :).