Join now

Sales and IT vacancies on the Keizersgracht (Amsterdam)

What's up everyone, thought I'd direct your attention to Cloudreach's current expansion from our HQ on the Keizersgracht.

Life isn't all about awards- but we have won a bunch (The Times x2, ITJobBoard) for being a great place to work. We're Google and Amazon Web Services premier consulting partner in Europe and deal with all things cloud for corporates and startups alike. We're pretty startup-y ourselves, to be honest- we work hard but have a tonne of fun both within our office and during trips to our other offices around the world.

We're currently hiring for our sales and technical teams- I'll keep this short and (reasonably) sweet, but those with an interest in Sales Development (Dutch speaking), Operations Engineering (Dutch speaking) or Systems Engineering (English speaking) should check out the links below and drop me a message.

If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them- similarly our technical and sales team would love to chat if you'd like some inside perspective on what they're working on/with.

Cheers all!

Systems; Protected content
Ops; Protected content
Sales; Protected content