Schouten University is a new brand of SNR Schouten Global. Schouten & Nelissen Group is the largest training organization in the Netherlands and one of the top in Europe. Schouten University offers online master’s programs on the international market. The unique feature of these master’s programs is the addition of soft skills, so the students can adequately apply the acquired knowledge and become aware of their strengths and the competencies still to be developed. Schouten University is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate
Sales Assistant / Enrolment Advisor
The Sales Assistant shall sell educational and training programs by telephone or email to (potential) customers of Schouten University by a consultative sales approach. Successful candidates will build up professional relationships with prospective students, discover their study needs and career concerns, demonstrate how our program can best meet those needs, guide students through the admissions process and support them during their study period.
These are inbound as well as outbound activities. The position of Sales Assistant falls within the purview of the Sales Department, under the control of the Marketing and Sales Manager.
What are the duties and responsibilities of this position?
• Selling educational and training programs to (potential) customers of Schouten University;
• build and manage pipeline of prospective students and provide accurate forecasting
• Following up by telephone or email those people who requested information in writing;
• Conduct warm sales calls (follow-up of telephone campaigns and following up leads);
• Entering registrations by telephone (options) for all the educational/training programs, into the system;
• Administrating the work by telephone according to the current procedures and processing the results achieved;
• General administrative support;
• Implementing measurable commercial objectives (output) as stated in the annual plan;
• Assessing / admitting students;
• Consulting, motivating and counseling students;
• Provide customer feedback and market demands to the management team ;
• Prepare and execute email campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
• A colleague who can think and work at the level of intermediate or higher vocational education (MBO+ / HBO);
• Available at least Protected content a week;
• Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
• Extremely flexible, because this is a newly starting company;
• A commercial attitude;
• Results-focused and the ability to think and work proactively, customer-focused and with strong telephone and email communication skills;
• Fluent in English, orally and in writing, fluent Dutch is a plus;
• A systematic and proactive account management skill;
• Excellent phone skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• A team player.
What can we offer?
- A challenging and independent fulltime position in a young trend-setting organization.
- An inspiring and educational work environment.
- You will receive an internal education and on-the-job training.
- We offer a good salary and good perquisites.
- Create professional relationship with International entrepreneurs and working professions.
- You will be based in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands.
Information and reaction
Are you enthusiastic? Please send your motivation and CV to vera. Protected content