Join now

Saxophone lessons in Amsterdam

Always wanted to play saxophone?

– Osdorpplein 14, West (thursday)

As a saxophone teacher, I am part of the Music teachers collective Amsterdam (Mdca)

Pricing:
– 10 lessons of 60 minutes
€400,-
– 10 lessons of 45 minutes
€300,-
– 10 lessons of 30 minutes
€225,-

All 10 lesson series are valid for 12 weeks (exclusive school holidays)

Saxophone rent:
It is possible to rent a good beginners saxophone. 2 in 1! Starting with playing saxophone has never been that simple. It is possible for €100,- within the 10 lesson series. Also, you pay a €200,- deposit at the start of the series.

A free first saxophone lesson?

Welcome in my saxophone lesson practice!

My name is Kees Krabben, and I am alumnus of the Prince Claus Conservatoire. Also, I studied and performed for half a year in New York City. I have the title ‘Master of Music’ and a teaching qualification.
Dreaming about attending lessons on this beautiful instrument here in Amsterdam?

Saxophone playing is a whole body experience and close to the human voice. You can sing with the sax. I enjoy deep sounds with a full and rich tone. Lyrical jazz and music that breathes. Resting points are just as important as the notes you play. The lessons are relaxing and I am open to any kind of music genre.

Making the music that you love?

With experience over years, creativity, and expertise, I offer you space for self-expression. We make music together.
I guide you with care on the road to your ultimate performance. Whether you are beginning or advanced. Young or old. The lessons will form a huge inspiration and enrichment in your life. You can attend saxophone lessons from on 8 years old.

Saxophone lessons, the most beautiful gift?

You can join me throughout the whole season. There are a few places left.

Feel free to contact me when you have interest or any questions.

Surf to keeskrabben.com/saxofoonles for more info :)

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners