Scandinavian market (Amsterdam)
Our Client is a well known company who's looking for an experience Customer Support representative that is fluent in one Swedish or Danish or Norwegian. You will be is the first point of contact with the customers within the organization.
In this role you are responsible for providing a complete service to the customers and includes policy administrating and basic claims assessing in line with the company’s standards.
• Maintains contact with customers and intermediaries in relation to questions about contract, premium or policies. Carries out surveys in relation to customer satisfaction. Answers telephone calls -1st line- providing services to customers.
• Archives documents. Processes policies, requests and cancellations. Processes and controls commission statements. Processes data in intermediary administration. Maintain and display a thorough understanding of products, services and procedures.
• Processes all administration regarding claim handling. Communicate information in a responsible, effective and timely manner (both verbal and written).
• Contribute to the development of strong customer and client relationships, by understanding individual customer circumstances and requirements and delivering appropriate solutions.
You will also be part of system testing.
- English language - level A2 - verbal and in writing
- Swedish or Danish or Danish language – level C1 – verbal and in writing
- Experience in customer service
- Active listening skills.
- Good administration skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take on responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, assess priorities and competently handle a variety of activities with a high-degree of accuracy in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to work under pressure.
Our client is an international insurance company in Amsterdam.
It is a fulltime job of 38 hours per week. Salary around 30K per year.
Please contact directly Protected content for more input.