For a project in Almere (near Amsterdam) we are looking for multiple multilingual colleagues: will work for a international operating, a Famous cruise liner
As an Inbound Sales & Service Representative, you are responsible for handling incoming pre- and post-reservations inquiries. As Sales & Customer Service Representative, you will be will be responsible for handling pre- and post-reservations inquiries. You are able to detect sales leads and make the final booking.
Do you have what it takes?
For this job, we need multilingual people who are looking for a job for a minimum of 6 months.
• You have a very good command of Danish or Swedish or Norwegian or Finnish language
• You are also fluent in English, Dutch is not required;
• You are able to work between 24 and 40 hours a week;
• You can relate to customers and you can use key sales techniques to realize sales results;
• You have excellent commercial and communicative skills;
• Providing a high level of customer service;
Preferably you have experience in working at a call center and/or in a travel related industry. Especially experience at a customer service/ sales department or back office environment of a travel agency, tour operator or airline would be a great advantage.
More information about this vacancy
• Travel expenses will be reimbursed;
Flexibility in work schedule is required during the opening hours of the Sales and Service desk. Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 08:30 – 18:00. To prepare you for the job we will offer an extensive paid training which will take place from Monday to Friday during office hours for 3 weeks. Due to training and coaching is fulltime availability during the first 6 weeks required.