Join now

Searching for short term furnished room Aug-Oct! (Amsterdam)

Hi everyone,

my name is Charlotte and I am Swedish. I'll be coming down to Amsterdam this fall for an Internship at a Management Consulting firm. As for now, I will start on August 23rd and be there until including October, but there is a chance I may stay longer.

For that period (to start with) I am searching for a furnished place to stay. A very good female friend of mine is also looking for a place (but in her case at least until Xmas), so if you know anything of interest for either 1 or 2 people I would be thankful if you want to pm me or email to Protected content .

Shortly about me: I am about to graduate from Stockholm School of Economics (where I am doing a MSc in Business & Economics with a Marketing major. I also do a 2nd Management Masters called CEMS); I speak Swedish, German and English fluently. I do not smoke and don't have any pets, and I can give you references from places I have lived in that were sublet before in both Switzerland and Rotterdam.
I've shared rooms during my boarding school time for 2 years, and I've shared a flat twice before, and never had trouble. And, lastly, I've sublet my own place in Stockholm twice before, so I know what it's like to leave your stuff to someone. Oh and while speaking of it, my place in Sthlm will be free during that time, so if you want to switch places, that's possible too I guess :) - no must for writing to me though obviously :)

Looking forward to your response, thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Charlotte

Amsterdam Forum