Join now

Seeking for an apartment / studio from NOVEMBER (Amsterdam)

Dear people,

At this moment I am situated in BERLIN, but starting from NOVEMBER I would like to move back to AMSTERDAM. After a periode of working and living abroad I long to be near my friends and family again for a while. Because of this I am urgently looking for an affordable and nice place to stay in Amsterdam. This could be short term (three months minimum) or long term...

What makes my heart go boom!:

> Move in date: November 8th (1st would of course also be fine)
> Type: small apartment / spacious studio
> Rent: between € Protected content Protected content included)
> Term: short (furnished, 3 months minimum) or long term
> Area: city center, Baarsjes, De Pijp, Oosterpark, Westerpark, Watergraafsmeer, Oost, Plantage, Weesperzijde etc.
> Important: I travel with my cat

About me

I am 38 years old and working as an (international) freelance marketeer / project manager. I'm a relaxed, easy going, neat, kind and trustworthy person. I have a passion for music, movies, chocolate ice cream, Italy and Vespa's, good conversations and good whisky. I'm a sociable guy, but also need my own space. And of course I respect other peoples property and furniture, so you can be assured that your apartment would be in good hands with me.

Important:

I'm traveling with my cat and soulmate 'Lucca'. So it is important that he is welcome to live in the apartment too. I trained him well, so Lucca does not pee around or uses furniture as a scratching post.

Any options etc. are appreciated via PM and please include PICTURES when contacting me.

A VERY BIG thank you in advance for any effort.

Stefano

Amsterdam Forum