Join now

Seeking for an apartment / studio from NOVEMBER (Amsterdam)

Dear people,

At this moment I am situated in BERLIN, but starting from NOVEMBER I would like to move back to AMSTERDAM. After a periode of working and living abroad I long to be near my friends and family again for a while. Because of this I am urgently looking for an affordable and nice place to stay in Amsterdam. This could be short term (three months minimum) or long term...

What makes my heart go boom!:

> Move in date: November 8th (1st would of course also be fine)
> Type: small apartment / spacious studio
> Rent: between € Protected content Protected content included)
> Term: short (furnished, 3 months minimum) or long term
> Area: city center, Baarsjes, De Pijp, Oosterpark, Westerpark, Watergraafsmeer, Oost, Plantage, Weesperzijde etc.
> Important: I travel with my cat

About me

I am 38 years old and working as an (international) freelance marketeer / project manager. I'm a relaxed, easy going, neat, kind and trustworthy person. I have a passion for music, movies, chocolate ice cream, Italy and Vespa's, good conversations and good whisky. I'm a sociable guy, but also need my own space. And of course I respect other peoples property and furniture, so you can be assured that your apartment would be in good hands with me.

I'm traveling with my cat and soulmate 'Lucca'. So it is important that he is welcome to live in the apartment too. I trained him well, so Lucca does not pee around or uses furniture as a scratching post.

Any options etc. are appreciated via PM and please include PICTURES when contacting me.

A VERY BIG thank you in advance for any effort.