Join now

Service Delivery Manager / ICT - looking (Amsterdam)

Hi All

Hope you are all well today.

Looking to relocate to Netherlands. I am doing the needed applications on the websites but want to add a forum post also if maybe someone is looking for a position to fill.

Some background info of my career and please of you need anymore extensive info please feel free to contact me 24/7.

Having worked within the IT industry for over 16 years, I have developed a range of skills that covers the full Information Systems Lifecycle. I am responsible for a team that covers 13 countries (Netherlands, UK, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Sweden Denmark, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Kenya and Kuwait) forming a cohesive group that helps the company and client achieve overall objectives.

In my present role as a Senior Delivery Manager for large accounts for IBM, I have had many achievements, including being appointed as the regional point of contact for operations for Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.

In this position my responsibilities covers a 24/7 environment with multiple factories, warehouses and offices which includes approximately 46 sites and Protected content . I have an in depth knowledge working and negotiating with 3rd party business partnerships, suppliers and service providers in regards to contracts, service level agreements and performance monitoring.

I have extensive knowledge in implementing new services, working on complex projects from merging, divesting and value added business functions via internal and 3rd party providers.

I am ITIL certified and the methodology is implemented on a daily basis to ensure services are delivered effectively and efficiently while keeping the company in an audit readiness state.

I am based in South Africa at this stage but want to relocate permanently to the Netherlands.

Any help or pointing in the right direction would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you again