Join now

Service Delivery Manager / ICT - looking (Amsterdam)

Hi All

Hope you are all well today.

Looking to relocate to Netherlands. I am doing the needed applications on the websites but want to add a forum post also if maybe someone is looking for a position to fill.

Some background info of my career and please of you need anymore extensive info please feel free to contact me 24/7.

Having worked within the IT industry for over 16 years, I have developed a range of skills that covers the full Information Systems Lifecycle. I am responsible for a team that covers 13 countries (Netherlands, UK, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Sweden Denmark, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Kenya and Kuwait) forming a cohesive group that helps the company and client achieve overall objectives.

In my present role as a Senior Delivery Manager for large accounts for IBM, I have had many achievements, including being appointed as the regional point of contact for operations for Western Europe, Middle East and Africa.

In this position my responsibilities covers a 24/7 environment with multiple factories, warehouses and offices which includes approximately 46 sites and Protected content . I have an in depth knowledge working and negotiating with 3rd party business partnerships, suppliers and service providers in regards to contracts, service level agreements and performance monitoring.

I have extensive knowledge in implementing new services, working on complex projects from merging, divesting and value added business functions via internal and 3rd party providers.

I am ITIL certified and the methodology is implemented on a daily basis to ensure services are delivered effectively and efficiently while keeping the company in an audit readiness state.

I am based in South Africa at this stage but want to relocate permanently to the Netherlands.

Any help or pointing in the right direction would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you again
Pieterjan

Amsterdam Forum