Join now

Sorrel Beynon spam account - beware! (Amsterdam)

Received the following message from someone called Sorrel Beynon, please block and report this member and others like him!

Protected content

Attn: Ricardo,

My name is Sorrel Beynon and currently working as a senior Bank Manger at the HSBC Bank, England. I am sorry to have encroached into your privacy in this manner, however, without delays; I will immediately proceed with the details of the proposal as said in my introductory

Email.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and also respect the integrity of the information that you are coming across as a result of this mail. I contacted you privately and as such no one is aware of this communication thus the reason why I had us communicate strictly via our private email.

Sometime in Protected content , a certain Engineer/contractor (Mr Cesar Andrade) made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, currently valued at the sum of £5,732,000.00 (Five Million Seven Hundred and Thirty Two Great British Pounds Sterling) in my bank. Upon maturity, routine notifications were sent to his forwarding address but no reply was received. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, that Mr Cesar Andrade alongside his long time companion was involved in an air-plane crash.

If you are familiar with the private banking practice, you would know that those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity; hence some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In the case of Mr Cesar Andrade bio-data form, he omitted the information of his Next of Kin.

My bank has waited for an application of his Next Of Kin or Relative for the release of the sum but this has been unfruitful till date. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has been able to come forward for it. According to the Laws of my environment, at the expiration of a certain amount of time which is around the corner, the money will be confiscated by the UK Government on the basis of no one applying for the claim the funds. I hereby use this medium to inform you that the time has almost elapsed and as such, if this money isn't claimed as a result of our partnership, the money will be confiscated by the Government.

The world of banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. I secretly have the deposit details as well as the knowledge of the existence of this deposit which came up as a result of the execution of my duty. They bank is awaiting instructions to release the deposit to the party that comes forward as the next of kin, thus the reason why i am contacting you.

Consequently, my proposal is that, since you share the same last name with the deceased, I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr Cesar Andrade so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. Acting in this capacity really is simple as I will guide you through. Being aware of this request I am making, I ask that if you find no interest in this project, PLEASE discard this mail. I further ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive if my offer is of no appeal to you hence delete this message and forget that I ever contacted you. You may not know this, but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. The reward for this project makes it a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk i have here is your refusal to work with me and further alerting the public.

My position as a senior manager guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect. Once again, Do observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us.

Regards,
Sorrel Beynon

Sorrel Beynon
10:04 | Pittsburgh
Sorrel Beynon
I do seek your indulgence in a business partnership that will be beneficial to both of us, nevertheless, the contents of this deal/transaction cannot be discussed via this channel as i am not comfortable discussing private/confidential issues via this media. you are to hereby contact me via my private email below so that i can send you further information's on the business/deal which i propose. Have a nice day as i await your prompt response.

Sorrel Beynon
Email: Protected content

----

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners