Join now

Spacious apartment in Amsterdam Centre - €2150 pcm

I am looking to rent out my apartment (with monumental status). It is a spacious 121m2, with bright rooms, located in a superb location near Vondelpark, in the city centre. Rent is € Protected content + bills

The apartment is best suited for a professional or a couple. It would not suit a family.

The apartment is located between the Amstel river and Leidsegracht. You will find many shops, restaurants and cafes in walking distance. The apartment can be easily reached by car or public transportation.

Lay-out:
Ground floor:
Personal entrance, staircase to the first floor of the property.

First floor:
Hallway with wardrobe/electricity closet. Access to the large and bright living room. The living room is provided with three large windows at the front- and back side, a beautiful wooden floor and a fire place.

The kitchen is situated at the back side and has a nice view over the back yard. The kitchen is provided with all modern built-in appliances such as an oven, 4-burner stove, dishwasher and refrigerator.

Second floor:
Through the inside staircase you reach the second floor.
The large master-bedroom is situated at the back side and is provided with built-in closets, with washing machine and dryer.
The luxurious bathroom is provided with a double washbasin, bath tub, design radiator and extractor.

Loft (Third floor):

The open beam upper floor is currently in use as spare bedroom and can be adapted to a study and or storage space. There is a possibility to build another bedroom.

Interested? Questions? Send me a private message and I will provide more info. You can find the photos here:

Protected content

I am there on Protected content or you can contact the agents on the link above.

Amsterdam Forum