Join now

Student from Bucharest looking for a room (Amsterdam)

A very good friend of mine is coming to Amsterdam for a 1-year Master at the VU and is still looking for accomodation.
Would anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Young professional taking a break from work to study for an MSc in Amsterdam, currently looking for accommodation!

My name is Corina and I am a young professional from Bucharest. I am currently looking for accommodation for my 12 month stay in Amsterdam, while doing an MSc with the VU University. I have lived in London for almost 2 years, then in Bucharest for the last 4, thus I have the experience of living in rented places with all the good parts and responsibilities.
I am looking for a room (possibly in a shared house) with enough space for my clothes, shoes - KLM has a luggage weight limit :) and eventually study books, this starting with August 15th, Protected content . The rent I can afford to pay is of Protected content , anything less is also an option.
I am a sociable and communicative person, and among the things I enjoy doing are photography, cycling and travelling...and studying Dutch (had a bet with a Dutch friend that I will learn it during my stay).

Thank you in advance and for any questions or available offers, please contact me at: Protected content