We are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator with for one of the largest companies in packaging solutions. Excellent French AND English is strong required.
As a Supply Chain Administrator you will actively monitor and support the supply chain process for a designated region or plant form supplier to customer. You will provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. You administer all the supply chain activities with customers, suppliers and other teams in the business.
You will be the point of contact for customer's service requirements. In this role you ensure required paper is supplied at a regional, plant and product level. Completing the order registration and sales invoicing both in PMS and SAP is another responsibility. Furthermore, you create invoices, set up rebates, handle claims, register orders and follow up on supply demand and sending of production planning.
- Bachelor degree
- Expertise in SAP and / or other ERP and supply chain system
- Excellent command of the French AND English language
- Very fluent command in Spanish is definitely a plus
- Experience in supply chain process including order coordination and management, transaction processing, customer interacting and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good international awareness
- Ability to build trust and relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Ability to work independently and in a structured way in a dynamic environment
- Being able to be flexible and proactive is really important
An international work environment and an employment contract directly with the employer. A great remuneration package, including salary indication of €2.300 gross per month plus bonus.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or to share my contacts in case you know someone who is interested!
Enjoy your day!!
Recruiter, Randstad Multilingual Recruitment