Tax Manager - Netherlands Antilles (Amsterdam)
A leading Public Practice Accounting firm is seeking a Tax Manager to join their office in the Netherlands Antilles.
As Tax Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients
· Actively building networks both internally and externally within the local and wider funds market
· Provide advice and resolve issues both internally and externally from a technical team perspective
· Managing the successful delivery of tax projects
· Counsel and work towards people development
· Responsibility for team and individual performance appraisal and development.
· A good degree in a relevant subject area.
· ACA / CA / CTA qualified (or equivalent) with relevant experience
· 5+ years experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm, with experience in a Managerial role.
· In depth knowledge and experience of Netherlands Antilles tax laws
· Fluent in English. Dutch language skills are desirable.
· Proven track record in the acquisition of new business
If you are interested in applying or further information please contact Phil Manley at ASA; Protected content