Trainee Account Manager - AMSTERDAM (Amsterdam)
Coyote Logistics is a US-owned company which has an established reputation in the European road freight market. We have been trading since Protected content are growing fast! Protected content
It all starts with our people.
Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Protected content
As a Trainee Account Manager at Coyote Logistics, you will focus on the fast-paced brokerage aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. As you start your sales career with Coyote Logistics, you will create and manage your individual portfolio of accounts through constant communication with carriers. These conversations include, but are not limited to, determining carrier availability, negotiating rates based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. Additional business is generated through inside sales by way of industry referrals and prospecting while upholding Coyote Logistics No Excuses® commitment to service.
Skills, Characteristics, and Experience
· Protected content work ethic, self-motivation, and sales drive
· Protected content communication Protected content
· Protected content decision-making skills
· Protected content ability to negotiate Protected content
· Protected content service or sales experience preferred
· Protected content and high energy
· Protected content be fluent in English – other European languages are a plus!
· Protected content training and ongoing career development
· Protected content salary and uncapped commission opportunity
· Protected content benefits package
· Protected content parties
· Protected content Dress
· Protected content advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
Candidates must have Right to Work in the EU.
Please, send your CV to Protected content