Join now

Vacancies!!! Technical Helpdesk Agent (GSD, First level) (Amsterdam)

Views

Hello there!

There are a couple of vacancies waiting to be filled where I'm working.

Is in HP, Utrecht.
The salary is fairly good and the environment also is not bad at all.

The vacancies are for Italian and/or French speakers, but of course English is mandatory and Dutch is a bonus (however, I don't speak a word of Dutch and isn't a problem).

Temporary contract through data-sharing agency, with good chances of renewal in 6/12 months.

Minimum salary, more or less 2.000€/month (gross): this is more something that should be dealt with the agency.

A deep technical knowledge of IT topics is not really required, but is a bonus of course. Anyway, some knowledge and a good "Technical mind" plus a troubleshooting nature, is an integral part of this kind of job.

Mainly, the job consist on resolving technical issues with Employees' workstations, mainframe access, some security tasks (accounts, permissions, etc.), printing issues, etc.
Is a First Level Service Desk, therefore very specific tasks will be handled by other levels, once the first level (us) dispatch the case.

If you are interested, please contact me in private (using InterNations messaging system) as soon as possible and keep updated and ready your CV in English or Dutch.

Regards,
Andrea

Amsterdam Forum

Our Global Partners