Poules.com is a social platform for prediction gaming. We strive to become the meeting point for friends to predict the outcome of live events and TV shows and to share the fun in a friendly competition.
We launched Poules.com with the Football World Cup Protected content Brazil and could already see a great increase in user numbers. Now we are looking for an intern, who wants to help us on the business side, to take the next step to the Football leagues and Hockey.
Are you interested in a diverse internship and are good at marketing, communication and business administration? Would you like to work in a small and dedicated team developing interactive game concepts? Then you should take a look at our open position:
MARKETING/COMMUNICATION/BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Internship
Start as soon as possible, period 3 months
• Think of and carry out marketing ideas and campaigns, including Facebook and Google ads
• Maintain user engagement on the Facebook page of Poules.com and via e-mails/ direct messages on the platform
• Talk to potential clients
• Occasional office administration and other organizational tasks
• Help clients and users, when they have problems with the product
• We offer you quite a lot of freedom of how you would like to shape your work at Poules.com!
• Education in Management, Marketing, Communication on Bachelor or Master level
• Good ideas and a practical approach to solving problems
• Flexible attitude (you might be working on one thing today and on the next one tomorrow)
• Frequent user of social media
• Experience with gamification and user platforms is a plus
• Independent worker but also able to contribute in a team, eager to learn, passion to create great things
• Language: Native Dutch and good command of English
• Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam with less than 45 min travelling time
The internship will be compensated, for a 40 hour work week.
Are you already graduated? Then we gladly have a conversation with you about the possibilities.
For more information about this job you can get in contact with
Tel. Protected content
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Protected content .
We are looking forward to your application!