WANTED: WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - Full time (Amsterdam)
Poules.com is a social platform for prediction gaming. We strive to become the meeting point for friends to predict the outcome of live events and TV shows and to share the fun in a friendly competition.
We launched Poules.com with the Football World Cup Protected content Brazil and could already see a great increase in user numbers.
Now we are looking for a full time developer, who wants to help us take the next step to the Football leagues and Hockey.
Are you a talented developer, looking for a job in a small and dedicated team? Do you like working on interactive game concepts? Then you should take a look at our open position:
WEB / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Start as soon as possible period to be discussed
• Developing new features for Poules.com
• Discuss the priority of feature requests
• Support with developing a mobile version for Poules.com
• Support of other projects
• We offer you quite a lot of freedom of how you would like to shape your work at Poules.com!
• Finished Education in Media technology, Informatics or similar education on Bachelor or Master level
• Experience with the development of game elements/gamification is a plus
• Flexible attitude (you might be working on one thing today and on the next one tomorrow)
• User of social media
• Familiar with working according to the scrum framework
• Independent worker but also able to contribute in a team, eager to learn, passion to create great things
• Preferably living in the region of Amsterdam with less than 45 min travelling time
You would be working directly with the founder and developer of Poules.com, who has substantial experience in game development (developer at Guerrilla Games, Killzone3, Killzone Shadow Fall)
For more information about this job you can get in contact with
Tel. Protected content
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Protected content .
We are looking forward to your application!