GIZ Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit is looking for interns.
• Facilitating with EU Tender Process.
• Helping with documentation.
• Writing documents and reports
• Assisting in preparing workshops/seminars
• Assisting in organizing public relations activities
• Supporting the office on daily issues.
Interns are selected on a competitive basis. The following minimum qualifications are required:
• Bachelor Degree in a development related field such as economics, public or business administration, or international relations or Bachelor Dergee in interpretation and social sciences.
• Knowledge in EU Projects is an asset.
• Professional experience in public and/or private sector is an asset.
• Excellent written and spoken English and Turkish.
• German knowledge is an asset. German candidates are also welcomed.
• Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office applications).
• Excellent interactive and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a multicultural
Interested candidates must send their CVs to the following e-mail addresses.
Tugce Tumer: tugce. Protected content