Join now

Henna party services recommendations (Ankara)

Views

I recently hosted a henna party/kına gecesi for a friend. I would like to recommend the following, all of which helped to make the party a fun success.

Kınacızade Konağı
Kalekapı Sokak No: 28
Ankara Kalesi, Ulus, Ankara
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
The venue was able to provide delicious food presented beautifully. The menu included:
8 different appetizers, mixed salad, sarma, çiğ köfte, sigara böreği, mitit köfte, et saç kavurma with rice, vegetarian bake, fruit, baklava, tea/coffee, 2 alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks. If you do not speak Turkish, you will need an interpreter to help negotiate the particulars of the party here.

Kısmet
Çıkrıkçılar Yokuşu No: 19
Samanpazarı, Ankara
Protected content
The supply store has seven stories of goods for a variety of purposes. I think it was the fourth floor that has many of the items one would want for a henna party. Ask for Ali Uludağ (the general manager) if you would like to deal in the English language.

Yalçın Tour
Süleyman Yalçın
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Protected content
Süleyman was a huge help from start to finish of the party. He helped load up all the party supplies and take them to the venue. He remained on standby for seven hours to pick up guests from/take guests to the airport or other parts of Ankara. Then he helped pack up and transported a friend, remaining party supplies and me home. Süleyman offers airport transfers 50 TL each way, daily chauffeured car service, chauffeured tours and more with a fleet of vehicles ranging from automobiles to large buses.

If you are planning to host a henna party and would like a recommendation for a henna artist, dancer, singer, and/or fasıl group, please let me know.

Cheers,

Marlene

Ankara Forum

Our Global Partners