Join now

Interior designer looking for a job (Ankara)

To whom it may concern,

I am an interior designer from Barcelona, currently living in Ankara since the last July, after some jobs and freelance projects, I am looking for a formal place to work in here.

My job experience is 12 years in Barcelona in 3 companies:

First one as a training in Triade Studio where we worked for habitat and hotel designs. The company nowadays changed the name and the project typology, thus I am not able to publish their website.

The second company where I have worked was Àmbit; there the biggest amount of projects where based on offices and commercial spaces such as single shops, branding image and branches of famous companies around Europe. I worked there for over 2 years. You can take a look to their website Protected content

In the third company I developed projects of commercial spaces and temporary spaces as exhibitions and booths (fair stand) design, where I managed a team of 5 designers. There I developed their brand image, website through a CMS system and the relationship with the international customers. Their website is Protected content

Moreover I have been working as a freelancer for many other companies and private customers around Spain, creating branding image, interior design and web development.

I am able to speak fluent English, and Spanish and Catalan as native speaker, and I am now in the process of learning Turkish but I cannot tell that I have other level than beginner.

As I am not able to upload sample images from the jobs, attached to the link you will be able to find an old CV and Portfolio, promising that I will actualise this information with the latest jobs I developed as soon as I can:

E-mail:
Protected content

LinkedIn Profile (please feel free to add me as a contact):
Protected content

Curriculum Vitae:
Protected content

Portfolio:
Protected content

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to share this information with anyone that you think could find it interesting.

Best Regards,

Jordi

Ankara Forum