Join now

Turkish Language and Culture Lessons in Ankara

Views

Greetings,

This is a certificated mother-tongue teacher of Turkish language and culture. I have been working with three different language schools in Istanbul including Concept Languages, and with three in Rome including Berlitz. I completed a program for teaching Turkish as a foreign language at the Marmara University in Istanbul. I am also the Turkish language delegate for Directors Languages based in the UK, and a member of the Turkish team for Innovative Language Learning headquartered in Japan.

I have built an exclusive method for Turkish teaching, being a self-language-learner myself. The lessons are adjustable for any kind of journalistic, touristic, romantic, gastronomic, linguistic, scientific, artistic, religious, historical, cultural, commercial purposes; any level from hello to Ottoman poetry; background of any other language, way of learning, means of learning in person or via the Internet, and age. My spectrum of students expands from children to the CEOs.

Lessons are available for both individual and group requests. A convenient option for the location of the lesson can be chosen from the Berlitz School in Kızılay, the Turkish-Japanese Foundation in Or-An, the learner's office/house, the teacher's house for the ladies, and a quiet cafe. Online sessions are also available through Skype or Verbling. A discount is to be applied for a program plan over 2 hours per week.

Instructions can be in English, Italian and Japanese. If you are interested, contact me kindly. I hope that we can discover this beautiful language and culture together!

Thank you!

Ankara Forum

Our Global Partners