Join now

Seeking Freelancers - Possible $4000 per month (Antalya)

Do you have a track record of working in high-end products? Are you self motivated? Are you a "pro" at cold calling and networking? I'm looking for Protected content remote freelancers to set-up meetings. You will be working from your home to find prospects and schedule calls using your network, LinkedIn, connections, etc.

For all meetings that lead to a new online client, you will receive 10% commission with the possibility of a recurring monthly salary plus commissions and bonuses for high performers. The average is from $ Protected content and up per month. In the past, many others have received in upwards of $ Protected content per month.

Work as many hours as you like (part-time or full-time). You determine your commission based on your performance. This isn’t MLM.

Founder of Myles Enterprises LLC, an international brand. I’m a world-renowned lifestyle expert that supports children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families dealing with family challenges, personal issues, health and well-being, and more.

The areas I cover are:

* Family Dynamics (interactions between family members that influence family structure, wealth, hierarchy, roles, relationships, values, and behaviors, family relationships)
* Well-Being (state of overall health and happiness, cognitive, emotional and physical health)
* Healthspan (disease prevention, quality of healthy living)
* Lifespan (increase longevity, longer life)

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
Please send CV to Protected content or send LinkedIn profile and friend request me on Internations. Once reviewed, I will reach out to set-up a personal call (interview) if there's a fit.

Antalya Forum

Our Global Partners