Join now

Astrologer in Antwerp: Consultation (EN/FR)

Professional Astrologer based in Antwerp gives consultation and lessons in Western Astrology. Trained at Faculty of Astrological Studies in UK, I provide you serious and professional reading of your birth chart and transits.

Here's how a reading can be useful:
- know when is a good time for what: what should you focus on right now? career, studies, personal relationship or building a home? Knowing the right timing, especially when you can get an extra boost from the Universe (Jupiter transits) can save you energy and bring extra result!

- know what to look out: Saturn transits tell you when you are supposed to be extra careful in certain areas of your life. They are also tests that you must take, pass or fail!

- Solar return and progressions: know what to expect during the year to come...

I charge 65 euros/hour for consultation. Face-to-face consultations or by skype are all availiable. Book your appointment here: Protected content Online payment accepted.

If you are interested in studying astrology, you can contact me by email. I encourage everyone who's interested in astrology to study some basics. Life is more than what you think it is!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Antwerp Forum