Career Networking / Relocation to Belgium (Antwerp)
I am winding up 3-years of work in Estonia and am now considering future career options, either as a direct employee or a consultant.
I am considering moving to Belgium (where I lived for half a year in Protected content , so I wanted to see if anyone might be able to recommend any headhunters or personnel search firms that specialize in the areas of interest listed below. Or perhaps you may know of some networking events or organizations where individuals assist each other in finding opportunities and business contacts.
In any case, if you know anyone who might have an interest in my skills, or have some relevant contacts, then please feel free to forward this letter.
My primary interests include:
- Business Development
(Acquisition Negotiations, Sales, Trade Show Representation)
- Strategic Planning
- Management Consulting / Small Business Consulting
- Brand Management
- Teaching & Training
- Cross-cultural issues
(Cross-cultural Negotiations, Cross-cultural Communications, Cross-cultural Relations, etc.).
Note: I also have a background in Aviation and Aerospace Engineering (primarily developmental flight-testing of aircraft and missiles). While I have not been active lately, there seems to be a shortage of talent in the industry, so any related opportunities in Aviation or Engineering Management might also be appropriate.
My background is available at Protected content . I have also outlined a brief summary below. I will gladly forward detailed resumes to anyone who expresses an interest. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your consideration.
---------------------- Protected content
- Sales and marketing manager for PW Partners consulting firm
Protected content Captured their largest international clients
- Led successful acquisition negotiations in Estonia for A-Katsastus
Protected content private auto inspection company in Northern Europe)
- Developed and executed successful market entry strategy for Action Performance
Protected content Introduced their FMCG brands across Europe
- Purchasing/Category Management Director for Rimi--largest retailer in Baltic States
- Re-launched defunct radio station
- Published and promoted new book about the TV show F.R.I.E.N.D.S
- Master of International Management from Thunderbird
Protected content Rated #1 school for International Business
--- Protected content
Protected content Concentrations in Marketing and Brand Management
- Master of Business Administration
Protected content Concentrations in Small Business Consulting and Engineering Management
- Skilled networker with an extensive array of professional and personal contacts
- Excellent communicator with effective cross-cultural relationship-building skills
- Proven negotiator with experience in purchasing, selling, and acquisition
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement
- Language skills include English, German, French, Estonian, Russian, Dutch, Lithuanian, Farsi (Persian), et al.