Join now

Cosy and bright apartment for rent in lively area! (Antwerp)

Dear all,

As I am moving abroad for a while, I am renting my cosy and bright place in the vibrant 'South' neighborhood of Antwerp, a vibrant and upcoming area. All the best locations in Antwerp to eat, drink, shop and visit (museums, etc.) are very close (within walking distance).

The apartment is completely renovated in the end of Protected content . It is located on the first floor in a small building with two other apartments. The apartment is fully furnished and the kitchen is well equipped.

Given its good position to the southeast, you will enjoy the sun from morning until late afternoon!

The apartment consists of the following rooms:
- A bright living room with tv and wifi, a dining area with a large table for six and an modern open kitchen with a smeg refrigerator and gas hob with two ovens.
- The bedroom is situated at the back side of the apartment and the window is overlooking small private city gardens. There is a king size boxspring bed.
- Next to the bedroom, there is an extra room with built-in closets and a desk, to be used as a dressing and working room.
- The modern bathroom is equipped with a modern walk-in shower, a toilet and a sink.
- A small hall with built-in closets (with washing machine and tumble dryer) separates the sleeping area from the living area.

It is possible to sublet an indoors parking area for one car in the neighborhood.

I would like to rent it for a minimum period of 4 months. The price including the furniture (excl. costs) is Protected content .

Please, send me an e-mail to receive more information and pictures!