Join now

FRNISHED APT ON THE SCHELDE IN 'HET ZUID' FOR RENT (Antwerp)

My husband and I are leaving gorgeous A'pen and were subletting our apartment fully furnished. This place is full of light, freshly painted ( a year ago). The price is Protected content all costs included and cleaning included (price negotiable if unfurnished or without weekly cleaning).
Appx 95 SqM 2 bedrooms w/ walk-in closet, 1 Bathroom, Kitchen with all appliances, Utility room with Washer/dryer. Large living room and dinning room. Corner apartment building of 3 levels with lift. Views of the river Schelde from every room .
Right in the middle of the hippest trendiest district, this apartment is a 5 minute walk to the bar/ restaurant areas of the vlaamsekaai/waalsekaai, kloosterstraat, Leopold de Waelplaats; as well as the Grote Markt and all the beautiful medieval cafes and restaurants in the area. All while enjoying the relaxing atmosphere of the Kaai with awesome views of the river and beautiful sunsets.

For pictures, please go to "my photos" in my internations profile Protected content

Antwerp Forum