Join now

Furnished apartment for rent in Antwerp (urgent)

° APARTMENT FOR RENT IN ANTWERP ° (See profile for pics)
Duration Protected content
Starting January / February Protected content

Hello, I'm subletting my apartment in the south of Antwerp (Sint-Andries).

Surface 55m2 with one bedroom, bathroom (shower + bath), very spacious kitchen and living room with high windows and ceilings. Everything is located on the second floor of a beautiful townhouse with yellow brick facade. The place is fully furnished and equipped so you don't need to buy any stuff you can just pick up your life where you left it and focus on more important things such as work, friends, socializing and enjoying this city.

The apartment is located in the most vibrant and at the same time safest part of the city. You're right in the middle of the beating heart of Antwerp with lots of nice bars, restaurants, coffee places, ... This is definitely the place to be for a relaxing drink or dinner in an inspiring atmosphere.

The apartment is situated at The Scheldt and the Scheldt quays which offer easy acces to the motorway but at the same time is really close to the city center (Groenplaats, Grote Markt, Meir, ....) and public transportation such as train, bus, tram. My street is a car free street so it's very quiet and calm to live in. The street debouches into the Kloosterstraat, famous for its antique and vintage shops. This neighborhood is a gem for tourists but also for locals.
I'm subletting for at least 3 months. Initially starting January. But depending on my schedule February is also a possibility.

Besides pots and pans, everything you need is available: washing machine, dryer, television, digital tv, water, electricity, central heating, internet, a nice view ... What more do you need?

ALL IN: € Protected content month
(Furnished apartments in the center of Antwerp between 50 and 70 m2 usually start at € 1.300 per month)

If you have any questions or if you are interested in renting, please contact me :-)

Sharing is caring!